- New user interface
- Better support for internationalization
- Improvements to splash intro page
- Use of the much improved CherryPy 3.0
- Option for server side rendering of HTML
- Canvas tag support for intro pages
- A slew of little bug fixes
I haven’t gotten my personal gallery running this newest version yet, but I hope to do so in the next few days. In the mean time, if you use PennAve, I highly recommend checking out this package for sharing your photos online. With it, publishing a nice web gallery is as simple as running rsync. PennAve natively utilizes copies of your F-Spot data files, leaving very little additional work or tools for you. Just create a tag called “Public” and start tagging photos that you want share. All while retaining complete control over the presentation of your photos.